Thanks, Frank!

I'll definitely teach some exposure basics -- I was just thinking that
with younger kids, and likely all p&s cams, there wouldn't be much
point in getting too far into manual controls... if I got a high
school-age group together, I'd go into greater depth.

The holga idea is cool... I've never tried one myself... maybe I'll
get one for me first... can I "expense" it?  :)  As to your question,
this is a for-profit venture. :)  And if anyone shows up with a Leica,
then, well...  they'll have to stay after class & let me play with it.

:)
-c