The iPhone is a great P&S camera. Even more fun are the editing apps
on the iPhone, I have grabbed a few like Photoforge2, Camera+ and
Snapseed. Editing photos on the tiny iPhone screen is a big surprise.
Never imagined it would be possible and it somehow triggers me to edit
photos differently. The small apps rival Photoshop and Lightroom.

These photos are captured on the iPhone, edited with Snapseed on the
iPhone. Transferred with PhotoSync to the PC, imported in Lightroom to
keep them in my backup schedule and published directly to my website.

http://www.repiuk.nl/index.php/blog-mainmenu-97/207-snapseed

Toine