I've seen 6mp 20x30 prints that equal 645 *enlargements*.  At 18mp the 20x30 is
not *quite* up to a 'blad or later Rolleiflex comparison, but the Tessar lens
design in an old Rolleicord is easily equaled.

The difference is, as far as I can tell, how we enlarge the CofC.  The
processes are different.

Of course, nothing equals a LF contact print.  CofC is irrelevant at that
point, and the DSLR data quantity is then immaterial.

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
-- Jim Elliott