I have 3 sticks of 2 gigabyte memory which was displaced when I upgraded my PC's ram last weekend.

They are labelled Kingston KVR1333D3E9S/2G - 6 gigs total of matched RAM. Matched as in bought together - same production run etc. 9 chips on each stick.

They work fine. It does not look like they are worth eBaying and I don't need them. If anyone wants to cover the $5 for a USPS flat rate box, I'll send them off to you. Please reply off list to cass...@markcassino.com

Mark C.