On 1/22/2012 13:54, Mark Roberts wrote:
Ann Sanfedele wrote:

9.0 sucks in a bunch of ways. apparently it's upgrades have a lot to do
with being able to use it on hand-held devices of which i have none.

Unfortunately (because you are a photographer) 9.0 is very superior to
3.6 in that it recognizes version 4 ICC profiles (version 3.5 - 7
don't).

I _don't think_ I care about that - if it is only affecting my view of things on the web - my eyes aren't good enough to notice.

It isn't just the mess it made of my leisure/social activities - the whole design was irritating.

I'm happily back to the earlier version...

BTW "version 4" of what? photoshop? lightroom? other?

ann the eclecticly unsavvy photog