Thanks Ken. I like the rich tones in the carpet but I understand your comment
about it being "busy."
Actually, this is a youngish kitten. Oh!No! is a 4 month female. Meg looked out
one morning and saw that Bete Noir, one of our partially tame feral cats, had
left a kitten for us to appreciate. Hence Oh!No! (We had an appointment the
previous week to have Bete Noir spayed, but couldn't catch her.) Oh!No! has two
black litter mates, Darrel and Darrel, one of which, like Oh!No!, is now a
full-time indoor cat except when they go outside to visit with mother and other
family members. If you would like one, I can arrange transportation . . .
We have a largish Maine Coon in the house; I'll try and get Oh!No! and the big
guy in the same shot for size comparison.

stan