It seems that the big change is that rather than aggregating data from each
product separately, they aggregate them together. My only surprise is that they
didn't already do this, especially with their insistance of one account for
everything.
If you don't want this to happen, have separate google accounts for different
products.
If you aren't paying for something, you are what's being sold.

"P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

>*http://preview.tinyurl.com/7jn8rdj
>
>Makes me glad that pretty much the only Google service I use is Gmail.
>
>(I usually search through startpage).
>
>Nobody should ever send me any e-mail they don't expect the whole world
>
>to eventually be able to read.

PJ,  email is sent in the clear.  It's not quite like the old bangpath days,
but it has always been possible for someone on any computer on the path, or
connected to the same network, to read your email.  Expecting privacy in email
is like expecting privacy on a cell phone call on a public street, or on CB
radio.