It's too late Frank, Google already knows...

On 1/25/2012 9:10 PM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:
Agreed. Putting it in a messenger bag, backpack, basket or panier seems much
more secure. Besides, I'd prefer that the world not know what booze I'm
carrying with me.

Cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens

--- Original Message ---

From: Steven Desjardins<drd1...@gmail.com>
Sent: January 25, 2012 1/25/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT Valentine gift

It doesn't look that sturdy.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:

On 1/25/2012 12:00 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
I present a perfect gift from/for a PDMLer ... http://goo.gl/e0IqO

And I quote:
"Riding in style doesn’t mean you can’t be packing."

--
Larry Colen l...@red4est.com (from dos4est)

follow the directions.

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.