Quoting "knarftheria...@gmail.com" <knarftheria...@gmail.com>:

I can say with some confidence that I will not be in Topeka.  :-)

But that is wonderful news. Congratulations!

I can say with absolute confidence that I will not be in Topeka.

But what Frank said...

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." -- Christopher Hitchens