My little sister sliced her finger on a food processor today, and my dad and
littlest nephew rushed her to the hospital where she received 5 stitches. She
said she wasn't really in a lot of pain, but the bleeding was relentless, and
all three were really worried about how much and how quickly she was losing
blood.  No serious damage to nerves or bone, but turns out her thumb will end
up a bit shorter than it was yesterday.

After family dinner today I had to take a picture.  It's amazing what human's
will do to bring levity to tragedy.  Cheers, Christine

http://aguilapaw.posterous.com/