Does anybody know what happened with Tokina lenses for Pentax?

I very much like my Tokina ATX Pro 28-70/2.6-2.8.
This was my first lens for Pentax cameras that I bought with Zx5n.

When Hoya bought Pentax, Tokina stopped producing any lenses in Pentax
mount, and as far as I understood, started producing some of the Pentax
lens designs in other mounts (10-17 fisheye, 12-24, 100/2.8 Macro.

Now, that the relation through marriage has broken apart, and Tokina
again makes lenses on its own, - will they start producing any
lenses in Pentax mount? (like the new 16-28/2.8, 11-16/2.8)
Or are they still under some contractual obligation that forbids that?
http://www.thkphoto.com/tokina/

Does anybody know?

Igor