I've been watching this series for a while.
Some of them don't excite me separately, but I can see that they
would come together well if presented as a series.

What inspired me to respond today is the association with the old song by
Slim Gaillard that's been stuck in my mind on and off for the last year.
In my case it is a theme (yet not exploited, but planned to be used
in Fall-2012) for the class "The Art of Scientific Communication",
that I've developed recently, have taught in a "pilot" mode in the last
two semesters.

I thought that this song might inspire your too for something related to
the series. (A video clip based on the photos with this music as a
background?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teaxWYRH9A4

There is an interesting jam in this song that is lost for most
listeners:
Dah-dit-dah-dit dah-dah-dit-dah is Morse Code for CQ - "calling all stations"

Cheers,

Igor