Hi,

I think the thread IS silly because the initial question is silly as well. Lower class
budget camera bodies aren't supposed to be used for nature photography with big
glass. Nor the MZ/ZX bodies, nor Canon Rebels, nor Nikon Fxx cameras.

Interesting to see that some people can heavily argue on which turtle flies faster...

On 8 Mar 2002 at 5:51, Bruce Rubenstein wrote:
> Having
> used more than one system I would say that Pentax is fine for stuffed animals,
> but for live ones there are far more sutiable tools.

The Rebel or the F65? I still cannot decide...

> I know, it's all marketing. All magazines are paid off. All professional
> photographers using Canon or Nikon have either been given their equipment for
> free, or mindless fools sucked in by the ads.

Don't mix up things, please. That thread wasn't about professional photography.

> Pentax has aquired its present reputation through years of dilligent
> presistance of making 35mm SLRs that serious amatures and professionals don't
> want.

???

Gabor