This is just me conjecturing, but I think it is Really Good News if
the new Newton-inspired design is being announced on Feb. 2nd in
London. If that is the date/time of THAT camera's announcement, then
what will be announced a week later at CP+ (takes place from 9-12
February in Yokohama)???

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_hints_at_new_DSLR_camera_news_311265.html

Interesting quote: "There are clear areas we can develop." Commenting
on the DSLRs Pentax currently makes, Martin told AP: 'We have the K5,
the KR, nothing in the middle and nothing above it.'  He underlined
the importance of a full DSLR range but remained tight-lipped when
asked whether we can expect a full-frame camera.

Call me crazy, but I think its gonna happen at CP+

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE