On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 09:20:36AM -0500, Mark Roberts wrote:
> According to my records (let me know if I've missed anyone) the
> following photographers have contributed to all three books so far:
[ . . . ]
> John Francis

I suspect the string will be broken this year.

When I look back at what I shot in 2011, even with the boost in
engagement from the new toy (the K-5), the two photographs that
I like best are a cliche snapshot of half dome, and a shot from
a PDML trip to Sausalito that (oddly) I prefer as a B&W version.

I hardly ever do B&W, though, so I'm not sure my skills are up
to a conversion for publication.  If the rules permit it (Mark?),
I'd appreciate some guidance/assistance in getting the best out
of the shot.  Anyone care to help?