Quoting Steven Desjardins <drd1...@gmail.com>:

The biggest problem may simply be the lack of any advantages.  It's
not that much smaller, no eye level viewfinder, kind weird looking,
etc.  I don't see it being cheaper than the Kr.  At least the Q was a
compact.

I'm not looking for compact. I'm looking for K-5 IQ in a cheaper body and the K-01 might just be it.

The rumor mill is suggesting no viewfinder but rumored specs a couple of days ago suggested an EVF so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Don't you just love rumors.....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia