I've had a few problems with my Tokina ATX 400 f5.6, but it may just be may
particular lens -  the aperture mechanism jammed a while ago and it went
back to Tokina for repair.  Every now and then the Mz-S  reports the
aperture value as "99" and seems to try to adjust the shutter speed
accordingly.  Moving the paerture ring has not effect, but putting it into
the auto setting results in the aperture value going back to norma. This
has happened every time I've used the lens and camera combination for
extended periods (half hour or more).  Un-coupling the camera and lens and
reconnecting them solves the problem.

- MCC

At 04:06 PM 3/8/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Please bear with me...
>
>All the Tokina AT-X AF Pro lenses (like the 80-200 f2.8) do work with
>the MZ-S with no problems ? Just had to ask one more question ;-)
>
>Antti-Pekka
>---

Mark Cassino
Kalamazoo, MI