on 2012-02-02 11:56 Larry Colen wrote
He said something very interesting in the video, a detail that has been overlooked in
every comment I've read so far, but when you get down to it almost the only thing that
matters:  "It should out perform the K-5".

yeah, i noticed that; the other video i linked talks about this being a brand new sensor, and a new processing engine

Really, are you going to look at the camera?  Or look at the pictures you take
with the camera?

that was my point, the hype about the design is overemphasis on looking at the camera; it's hard to live that down unless it is functionally superlative