On 2/5/2012 22:12, Juan Buhler wrote:
Wow.

Thanks all, and thanks Godfrey for that post.

Bob had the chance to kill me when we met for a delightful afternoon
in London late in 2004. He didn't take it, and I don't think my photos
got that much better, so I'll assume he's bluffing :)

It's always really interesting to see which of my photos people like.
The one that started this post... I thought it was an ok frame, but I
didn't feel like it was specially good or anything. Makes me think
that I probably should have someone else edit my photos. Also makes me
think that chances are I have no idea what I'm doing.

Sorry - we regret to inform you that you DO know what you are doing :-)

Thanks all though, this thread made my day :)

I picked it up late but with equal enthusiasm. Just keep doing what you're doing , please

Best,
ann