From: Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com>
Sent: February 6, 2012 2/6/12
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: The Dog Walkers

Thanks Jack, God knows I've spent more & gotten less. Lens hood came
today haven't had a chance to try it. Very common 49mm size so it fits
my M 50 & 28 also.

> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 13:14:40 -0800 (PST)
> From: Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com>
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: The Dog Walkers
>
> Looks like a right decent lens, Don.? Nice move.
> Hope you find a hood that fits..
>
> Jack

Thanks Ken. Kind of cheap looking lens with silver bands. $35 lens on
$1000 camera - I always thought the money should go into lens not the
body. But I am very results oriented so... I don't care how it looks.