From: Brian Walters

Quoting Joseph McAllister <pentax...@mac.com>:
The agency responsible for the Puget Sound Washington Salmon
population has ordered that by some method the Cormorant must be
prevented from their current haul of 50% of the young salmon before
they get to the sea.

If you truly have a dislike for Cormorants, which you should if
you're a true PDMLer, grab your guns and head for the islands at the
top of the sound and start shootin'.

Hang on.  I thought we are supposed to *like* cormorants.  Have I been
under a misapprehension all these years?

Utter confusion, the *other* hallmark of the TRUE PDMLer.

We've always been at war with Eastasia