Turns out the processor executes 1.2 billion instructions per second, 400
million per core. Still not a whirlwind I would guess, but better than the
number I quoted. Apparently, it's one of the most powerful -- and perhaps the
most powerful -- for an automotive infotainment system. There will be a
development kit abd app store, but Cadillac will approve all apps.

Paul