This one of mine was the winning image in the accomplished category, back in 2007.
Although its not currently up on the wall.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cory Waters" <cbwat...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Is GFM on your wall?

Today's thread about GFM got me looking at past galleries. And it got me thinking. I've taken many photos on that mountain in the three or four trip up to North Carolina. I'm pretty proud of some of them. I only have one on my wall though. It's the one Mark printed for the gallery exhibit in Chicago.
http://cwaters.smugmug.com/Photography/GFM-NPW-2009/IGP4917/552189319_KcztB-L-2.jpg

So I'm wondering; since GFM probably has had more frames of film shot and pixels captured by PDML members than any other place in the world, Who else has photographs from that mountain actually on the wall at home?

Just for a data point: There's one more of mine, from my first trip, on a wall at my in-law's place.

Cory