On 12/02/2012 14:52, Bob W wrote:
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Ralf R. Radermacher

"Tumblr is headed by groups of New York gays and nerds, and the head
honchos seem to really like cats. You can't have a moral website with
cats, that's an inherent contradiction. However, cats are extremely
persuasive and have turned many people to the dark side. Cats also have
a tendency to be evil, which we can see in cases such as Catwoman, in
which the feline is extremely destructive and causes a great deal of
harm to everyone. Many immoral liberals use cats to their advantage
because they have hypnotic eyes and are small in frame. This is what
captures so many youth."

Thank the Lord! At least someone's moral compass is still pointing in the
right direction! and I don't mean asswards.

I wasted my youth trying to massage teenage ladies' cankerblossoms thanks to
the destructive gay agenda, but now that I walk with<fumbles through reams
of paper>  Beelzebub - no, Mohammed - no, Tellytubbies, hell no, ah here it
is - Christ!! I'm feeling myself again.

Hallay-ee-loo-Ja!

I am so glad you didn't write Jehovah. I'm just not in the mood for a stoning today.

Errrr.....

Source:
<http://christwire.org/2012/02/is-tumblr-stealing-the-souls-of-your-
chil