On 2/19/2012 13:52, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:
I haven't crossed the border for years. My last time was likely around 5 or 6
years ago. Don't know how much more difficult it may be now, but as I no longer
have a passport I'm not even trying.

Anyway, as others have said, it can be hit-or-miss.

Sometimes short and easy, other times long and arduous. And that's going both ways.

I think much of it has to do with the border guard lottery.

These guys have a lot if discretion. If they're in a good mood you're in like flint.

I remember your "fun" border crossing on way to GFM :-) . So is it you or your spell checker that changed 'In like Flynn" to "in like flint" ?

for Flynn think Errol Flynn, the HOllywod movie star and womanizer.

ann
*guessing the guy crossing the border hit some stuborn "Mainiacs" )

This guy just had a bad draw is all.

Having no fixed address didn't help his chances either.

Cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens