From: David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>
Sent: February 21, 2012 2/21/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT - Canadian photographer denied entry to USA

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> From: Cotty
>
>> On 19/2/12, David J Brooks, discombobulated, unleashed:
>>
>>> They kept asking for an address, and we kept telling them
>>> we don't know it,its mountain.
>>
>> Would you believe -
>>

>> 2050 Blowing Rock Highway
>> Linville, NC 28646
>>
>> True!!!
>

> Also:
>
> Grandfather Mountain State Park
> P.O. Box 129
> US 221 & Blue Ridge Parkway
> Linville, NC 28646

Yes they did find the blowing Rock address which was fine for them after that.
I don't think they liked it when we were asked how we came to know of
this GFM photography weekend, "from a  guy on the internet", that was
the final straw and in the rooms we went.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com