From: David Mann

On Feb 22, 2012, at 9:19 PM, Bob W wrote:

I try to keep the luggage down to one small bag - no more than 45l capacity,
and a small camera bag.
I have a National Geographic book about expeditions that sat on my shelf for
several years before I finally got around to reading it a couple of months ago.

There's a wonderful photo in there of a group of four explorers out the Central
African Republic in the 1950s, sitting at their table next to the Barya River
having lunch.  They even had a tablecloth and two bottles of Gordons Gin.

I guess if you're going light you may be able to get by with just one bottle of
gin...

Dave

Shouldn't be a problem. Australia used to be part of the British Empire, so I'm sure they'll have gin.