I appreciate the advice about KEH.  They really aren't my first choice
at all, but their email sparked this line of thought.  I would
certainly  try the PDML first.  My problem is that the K7 gets almost
no use anymore, as I tend to grab the E-P2 or X-10.  This leads me to
wonder if I should sell it now while it still has some value.

--
Steve Desjardins