On Feb 23, 2012, at 11:21 AM, p. j. alling wrote:

> You obviously hang out with the wrong class of people...

Or the right class of people.

> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 2:16 PM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>> From: Paul Stenquist
>>

>>> I should amend my previous comment and say I find it a wee bit
>>> oversaturated for my taste. Saturation is a subjective element. But I
>>> would want to lose the vibrant red streaks in the hair and the red
>>> tonality in the skin. But very nice work overall
>>>

>> I think that's probably really the color she's dyed her hair. I'm amazed
>> David could find a model her age with no visible tattoos.

I love the lighting, the model, the composition, the way the background color
sets her off.  The final photo looks a little too overprocessed (or maybe as
you said split toned) for my taste.  I'd love to see a more conventionally
processed version of this.  I also think that it would look stunning in black
and white (not better, just stunning).

Alternatively, it could be interesting to take the overprocessing and dial it
up three more notches with tone mapping and see what it would look like so that
it look almost, but not quite, totally unlike a photo.