Welp! I tried out the ol' A 50/1.7 today. I'd intended to get out and take photos since it was going to be an unusually warm day for late February -- around 70, give or take. But, when I got outside with the camera, nothing looked worth a damn. Just a plain ol' dismal February day, only without a jacket.

So, I came on in and hung my flannel shirt on the door to the closet where I keep towels, etc., and happened to notice the colors of the shirt matched the hallway. So, I took a photo of it and called "Functional Décor" -- because that's the sort of thing I do.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/6924379921
K-x, A-50/1.7, ISO 800, 1/10 sec, f/2.8

I think a do like the sharpness of this lens a lot.

Comments, critiques, and outrageously exorbitant offers for my K-50/1.4 welcomed.

-- Walt