From: Walt Gilbert

So, I took some snapshots at a wedding for some friends of mine
yesterday, which of course meant that I'd see a lot of mutual friends in
attendance. As it happens, one of them was my (young) old friend
Heather, who used to serve me beer at one of my preferred watering
holes. I got a few decent shots of her, but there's one in particular
that's been driving me nuts because I really like it, but for one
outstanding flaw:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/6930686861/

As you can see, she was talking at the time I took the shot, so there's
some motion blur on her lower lip. I've done everything I know how to do
to try and salvage the shot, including softening the focus and adding
glow. But nothing seems to do the trick.

Any ideas on what I might be able to do to improve the shot by way of
glossing over that flaw would be much appreciated.

I don't know if you have Photoshop, but if you do *AND* have another photo wherein the lower lip is sharp, you could use that to replace the blurred one.