In the hands of someone gifted in composition
and lighting a pinhole camera will suffice. I expect we will see more of these from you. If Pentax only made a phone.

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 14:03:03 -0800
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramar...@mac.com>
To: PAW Picture-A-Week project <p...@micapeak.com>,       SeePhoto Talk
        <seeph...@micapeak.com>,  BAPhotoShooters BAPA
        <baphotoshoot...@yahoogroups.com>,        PDML List <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO 2012 - 029, 030 - GDG

Finally caved and bought myself an iPhone 4S. Neato gizmo.

I'm pretty happy with the dinky little camera in it. Yeah, it's still a
teensy-tiny-little-sensor camera, but it produces some of the feel that the
Polaroid SX-70 offers when the ISO gets cranked up. It's darn sharp in good
light with very little noise.

I'm using the "Mattebox" camera/image editor in addition to Snapseed for image
processing.

#029 - "Keyboard"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/6919246475/lightbox/

#030 - "Seating"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/6932747595/lightbox/

Thanks for looking. Comments always appreciated.

Godfrey