I didn't ask their names.  <G>

This couple is a lot older -- and more colorful -- than most of the
"shellists" "" who trumpet the arrival of sunset with conch shells.
(Most are young men perched high on a lanai overlooking the ocean.)

I tried to capture a portrait of the gentleman, but the light was
weak; the image is blurry and noisy, but give an idea of his charm and
style:

Dan Matyola