on 3/1/12 11:42 AMAnn Sanfedele wrote
thanks All youse guys!
Darren - the nicest thing was that the photo editor contacted me for it
having seen it on Wiki and gave me the credit instead of just using it,
as happened to Brian.

note they are required to give you credit, because of how you licensed it when you submitted it to wikimedia:

<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Matt_Graham.jpg>

"You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)."

(though it's not clear your final permission has been received)