Alban, welcome to the madhouse....

In case you need to know more about PDML, here's the (unofficial) FAQ:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/mini-faq.html

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

Quoting alban bernard <alban.bern...@yahoo.fr>:

Hi PDMLers,

I didn't dare to introduce myself earlier before I uploaded my three humble shots to contribute to the PDML photo annual 2011.

I'm Alban Bernard, I'm French and a pentaxian since my father offered me his MX and a couple of lenses on one of my early christmas (Pentax 50mm f/1.7 and a Sigma 28mm f/2.8 Macro as a bonus). Shooting films were a bit expensive for me at that time and so I didn't use them as I would have liked to. My father died in 2005, then I decided to give photography a more "serious" try. Later, I purchased my k200d, thanks to the pentax K mount, I was happy to reuse my father lenses in a digitally upgraded set.

I went to the PDML in 2009 to learn a lot. Good catch! I got the inspiration and the good mood from this list even if the traffic rate prevented me from reading all the good post. In a certain way, reading it helped me not to be too gear-addicted.

~Alban.