On Mar 3, 2012, at 10:55 PM, Walt Gilbert wrote:

> On 3/4/2012 12:49 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
>> Towards the end of a photo shoot today, things got a little bit silly when
>> we realized that her tongue was glowing green.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/6951252047/
>>
>> --
>> Larry Colen l...@red4est.com sent from i4est
> Wow, Larry! That's just a smidge on the freaky side.

Only a smidge?  I'll have to try harder.

I've been wanting to try powdering a model down with fluorescent chalk for a
while, and finally got the chance tonight.

The effect is certainly interesting.  We didn't mean to turn her tongue green
though, that was probably from her painting her lips with a high lighter.  We
didn't perfect the technique on the first try, but at least the photos seem to
be reasonably creative.

> It would make a pretty cool CD cover for the Dan Gogh's, perhaps.

Ironically, I missed their gig tonight because the photo shoot ran longer than
planned.