On 3/3/2012 13:04, Bob W wrote:

On 2/3/12, Bob W, discombobulated, unleashed:

...is the subject of my French cinema class this term, so I have put
together a collection of my photos on the subject for my co-students,
and share it with you. You've seen most of them before, but some are
probably new to you.

<http://www.web-options.com/MasqueCarnaval/>

Enjoyed them all. First class.

grassy arse, as they say in Spain.

First class - yes , some I loved, but I'm a demophobe so I can't say I "liked" mob photos (do I really need a smiley here?)

Picking a few in the order they appear in your index (and no, I hadn't seen all of these by a long shot.) Easy to id as I can cut and paste your titles -- thank you for that being possible!

Extras on the set of Death Defying Acts. Old Royal Naval College,Greenwich, London. 2006

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA (I see you didnt really title this )

Canary Wharf seen from Greenwich. 2009

Ceci est-elle une pipe? St. Germain-des-Prés, Paris, France. 2010

Greenwich, London. Circa 1999

Annual procession from St. Peter's Italian Church, Clerkenwell Road. London, 2011

_________

not that I didn't like others but these were my faves.. I think... until I change my mind

ann

Contact