The local forecast for last night was lows in the mid-20's F and steady snow. I had hopes of getting a few snow crystal photos, but as luck had it the temps stayed warm - just about at the freezing point - most of the night. SO, I took a few shots of melting crystals, mostly trying ot capture the very last vestiges of the snow crystal before it is completely melted. I had shot one doing that a few years ago, and thought at least I could replicate the experiment.

SO - melting crystals:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php

or

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/melting-crystals