From: Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>
Sent: March 5, 2012 3/5/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO February Best of

Another small set for February.  They've all been shown, but since I found that
keeping my best of for each month makes life a lot easier come time to choose
for the annual, I might as share my photos that I think suck the least for each
month.  Maybe some day, I'll actually have the self control to wait until the
end of the month to share them individually.

Seven frames, arguably only five different photos.
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157629175626453/