Sorry to hear of your problems, Dario.

MalwareBytes is the usual tool for removing this stuff (called MBAM
for short). Sometimes a virus is clever enough to keep it from being
downloaded/installed/updated. Personally, I think MBAM is one program
that is worth paying for to turn on the Real Time Protection (rather
than running it periodically to catch things after the fact).

Britec has a lot of videos on Malware removal and a forum here:
http://www.briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/virustrojanspywaremalware/
which includes info on MalwareBytes.

I'd also highly recommend you install the (free) Microsoft Security
Essentials (XP or 7).

I'd also consider switching Anti-Virus from AVG (since it didn't
prevent you from getting the trojan in the first place). I use another
free one, Avira and have no complaints.

You will like Windows 7, if you upgrade. Besides looking the nicest of
any non-Mac OS out there you will be able to surpass the 4GB RAM
limitation of XP which is especially nice for photo/video editing.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska