On Mar 8, 2012, at 8:41, David J Brooks wrote:

> Is the iPad a useful tool  for photo editing.??

Not really.

> I don't see any USB ports, if you have photos etc stored i assume you
> need to use your airport to transfer to a home computer.?
>
> Is it better just to find a new battery for my iBook.??

Yes.

I find that the iPad is great for displaying photos you've already created
elsewhere.  It sucks for taking them, and I can't even imagine trying to do
"proper" edits of photos from either of my cameras on there.  The time to
transfer the files, the lack of precision for the editing... oh, just no.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN