On Mar 9, 2012, at 2:40 PM, John Francis wrote:

> Yep.  I mean, it's not as if you avoid ads splashed all over your screen.
> And if I'm going to be bombarded with ads, I'd rather see ads for products
> or services that I might be interested in than just random selections.

I do wish their system would know when to stop trying.  I'm married now and
Google still shows me ads for jewellery even though we bought the ring two
months ago.  And don't get me started about the fitness-singles ads that I
still see!

When I tried one of their free trials to run some ads for one of my sites, they
even had the audacity to show me my own ad a few times...

Dave