On 3/14/2012 6:35 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Very good stuff, Walt. I love seeing that flowering tree -- is it a
cherry, or apple?
Thank you, Bruce! I believe that's a Bradford pear tree, if I'm not mistaken. They're beautiful when they blossom in spring, and grow really fast. But, from my experience, you have to be hyper vigilant about keeping them pruned. Otherwise, they shed limbs like crazy and split at the slightest provocation.

I like that crumbling window, but I think a more squarish crop, in
tight, might be better. I'd try an 8x10 format.
I toyed with that crop aspect at first, but for some reason, my eye wanted to see more of the brickwork. I'll have to revisit it since you mentioned it.

Thanks for the input!

-- Walt