Elizabeth Martins? I haven't heard her, so that'd be a good reason to go again.

Frank, I was going to give you a heads-up but it was pretty much a
last-minute decision to go.

I'll definitely let you know next time, and it looks like that'll be
sooner than later. I just heard that they hired Elle part-time to help
during their busy times!

Yeah, the light was A Big Challenge. At least they don't gel it in there.

Thank you, Frank!

--
-bmw