Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, Mark.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 6:08 PM
Subject: GESO: Spring WIldflowers

I took a day off today and went down to the Dowagiac Woods in Cass County, MI,
to see if the wildflowers were out. Usually there is nothing but harbinger of
spring at this time of year, but I found a few sprigs of hepatica, much earlier
than usual.

So here is a handful of very early woodland wildflowers:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php

or

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/early-spring-wildflowers

I also shot a roll of Ilford SFX 120 in a Holga with a deep red filter smacked
on it - the negs are hanging over my bathtub as I type this, and look promising.

- MCC

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List