On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

> My K-5 required minor adjustment. It's important if you use autofocus wide
> open with a fast lens and want to make sure it's the eyeball, rather than the
> eyelash, that is critically sharp.

I had three suspect lenses with my K-10D, the D FA 50, the 77 Ltd and
the FA 100 macto. Pentax adjusted the 50 for me, and never got around
to sending in the other two.
I did a non scientific test of those lenses on the k-5 and other than
the 100 macro seem ok. I feel my 100 macro is off slightly, juts does
not give the sharpness and pop as its apparently supposed to do. Need
to check it out soon.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.