On Mar 25, 2012, at 10:03 AM, Miserere wrote:

> On 25 March 2012 08:03, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>> Made it into "PDML Digest, Vol 71, Issue 215" as post #5.
>

> What an honour...  :-)
>
> Now I think I'll e-mail Larry to see how his Gmail account behaves
> after accessing it with K-9; it seems deleted messages don't quite
> stay deleted.

I don't currently have K-9 talking to my Gmail account.  Short form, K-9
whacked out recently and I had to delete and reinstall

However,  there's a configuration item that says whether to delete messages on
the server.  I have it turned off, because it's too easy to make a mistake on
the phone, and I don't want to accidentally permanently delete something that I
don't want deleted.