Quoting Tim Bray <tb...@textuality.com>:

Well, a few of us use G+, which is actually a skin over the top of Picasa. -T

I know it's churlish to complain about a service that's free but....

Since the implementation of the Google + skin, Picasa has lost some of it's functionality. For example, I use Picasa to share photos of monthly lunches that I have with a couple of friends.

I log into my Picasa account, add new photos and update the album map with a new location. I also add a few comments about the lunch. The problem is that neither the map nor the comments are visible to anyone viewing the gallery via the new Google+ interface. I'm the only one who can see those features and only if I log in.

I really wish Google hadn't tried to make Picasa 'better'....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia