Wow, Frank! Somehow, I almost missed this shot.

It's a great one. As someone said in a previous comment, you're definitely on a roll. I think I like the "Memories of Younger Days" a little better for all the interesting lines and other elements, but this one has a wonderful mood to it.

Still, I'd happily take credit for either shot.

-- Walt