Thanks for the explanation Godfrey; I don't know how I've gone through
all these years of photography without knowing that.

I'm off to weigh how much bokeh each of my lenses has. I'm excited!

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com
    A Quest for Photographic Enlightenment